Monday, February 8, 2010

Brent Everett Brent Corrigan Blogspot Schoolboy Crush Happy New Years Eve LGBT!!!?

Happy New Years Eve LGBT!!!? - brent everett brent corrigan blogspot schoolboy crush

Peepolas Welcome! The past year was full of lifting and depressing situation ... I want to know is ... What's New Year resolutions? If I can make a vow to become a reality in the new year, what would it be?

Besides a list of new or less hot

Meg and Dia Frampton
Max and Enric
Cassandra Ford (The Vincent Black Shadow)
Brent Corrigan and Brent Everett
The cast of "The L Word"

* The following candidates images can be found easily on Google Image Search. If you decide to look for these people is understandable, but do not know not to respond with "to know who these people" *

Have a safe and Happy New Year ALL!

4 comments:

Ergo Baby Carrier said...

Umm...I dint exactly connect to the title, seems funny but expect something good here anyways !

☼ Blaze ☼ said...

Happy New Year to you too ... be safe.

Me, My Elf & Aye said...

It's a little early, but Happy New Year ♫ ♫.

I do not make resolutions, but if I persuade me to stay on from there, a little more than I do.
And all I want is a new column, but I can not one of these it is useless as you want.
Hot or Not? Pfffft, do not bother with this.
Yes, I know, the misery, I am red.

Oopy. said...

Meg and Dia are adorable. I would not go so far as heat, but they are cute.
Max and Enric = good.
Cassandra Ford is good, she is cute, but not exceptional.
My friend Brent Corrigan loves, she says, she has a nice ass.
Brent Everett does not interest me.
Distribution of the L Word is not bad, they are too old for me. :)

I do not wish for this year ... I want to find some new friends, maybe with a girlfriend, and has just one more year, chilled without too much drama.


Happy New Year. :)

Post a Comment