Monday, February 22, 2010

Ubs Video Grabber May I Have Some QUICK URGENT Help Getting My Video On The Computer?

May i have some QUICK URGENT help getting my video on the computer? - ubs video grabber

I have an awesome video
But when I connect my camcorder to my computer (Vista) with the data cable for UBS
still no transfer video to your computer

Nothing seems the same

PLEASE HELP
Its urgent



More details

1 minutes
Oh, the camcorder
42x optical zoom
Advanced OIS

pasoniac (i think thats how u spell it)

0 seconds ago
Just to clarify

I need help on the computer

not help if your

1 comments:

Ms. Top Hat said...

Click the Start button from the bottom of the screen left and drive to the PC. At the end of the options and needs with something that looks like the camera or any additional information not normally the case, identified in available means that there is something in it.

Go into that folder, then you know where you save the video (which could be in a folder.) Go. To Use the right mouse button and select something to send, or could be an option, to save on your computer. Then simply accommodated somewhere where you know.

Good luck.

Post a Comment