Thursday, February 25, 2010

Skin Cancer Treatment More Condition_symptoms A Friend With Breast Cancer Is Losing Her Toenails.Is That A Sign That It Is Metastasizing?

A friend with breast cancer is losing her toenails.Is that a sign that it is metastasizing? - skin cancer treatment more condition_symptoms

He was just diagnosed last week and told me not to worry, because the tumor was so small that you probably only a lumpectomy and chemotherapy. This morning he woke up with blood flowing from the nipple [What I know is a sign that cancer may be more advanced than expected.] Then he gave, he lost 2 toes nails and working on th 3 a. And all this is that since last Thursday. BF mom.My This is my best friend has 2 brothers who died one at 48 of cancer matastatic. The 2nd is an extreamly advanced lung cancer, but has lived much of 6 weeks was given. The mother has had several skin cancers removed from her diagnosis of breast cancer last week. My BF asked me to investigate this question beg to differ. We do not intend to tell her mother, but to discuss with himDr. My friend is very committed to the treatment of his mother. Thank you for your help
* * Calimagee

0 comments:

Post a Comment