Sunday, February 14, 2010

Loans For Pensioners Around Mebourne Loans To Pensioners? (australia)?

Loans to pensioners? (australia)? - loans for pensioners around mebourne

I am a single mother's pension. I am about $ 850 per two weeks. I have a good credit and a credit card with a limit of $ 1,000 that I owe nothing to him.

There are banks and lenders that I would be a personal loan or car loan?

You do not want to pay a ridiculous interest rates that the person, "the payment of the circumstances" lender ..

just some advice would be appreciated ..

2 comments:

lee said...

The best idea is to go to your bank and tell them what to do. People who find meaning, because they expect, here are the makers of a credit institution.

I work for a bank, and we give loans to people in similar situations to yours. However, every situation is different and that is what the banks are looking for. Considered if you can repay the loan, because it is illegal to lend you money if you can not pay.

Mary P said...

I'm in the U.S., so my answer is not suitable. Buying a used car that you can pay $ 200 per month. Check with your bank and also dealers Auto Loans. Because your loan is the guarantee of a car is based, less interest expense as a personal loan. It is very simple - if you do not make payments, they come with the car.

Post a Comment