Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Race Is A Jewish And Black Baby If The Original Jews Were SEMITES, And SEMITES Were Black, What Race Are Jewish People...?

If the original Jews were SEMITES, and SEMITES were Black, what race are Jewish people...? - what race is a jewish and black baby

.
and claim that someone is against it "anti-Semite?
and if a Jew is not a religion ... like I said ... and if a Jew is not a race .. I'm not saying ... BTW for the Jewish people .....
So ..
How are the Jews?


Correct me if I'm wrong! I asked a number of issues tonight in this hall on the Jews. I appreciate serious answers impartial. I am against anyone. I just want answers!
and
I have a good ......

5 comments:

greeter7 said...

Semites are the first two families of Abraham. Isralites and Arabs. Semites are not black. Your education leaves much to be desired.

GhostAng... said...

If the original Jews were Semites and anti-Semitic black, whatever race are the Jews ...?

Evidence that the Semites were black? They were black, were Caucasian population in the Middle East, especially in the South-West Asia. If you believe that black Africans built poorly Mesopotamia Persian Empire Assyrian Empire Hittite Empire, which is crazy.

martinlh said...

They were Semites, not black. Semitic comes from the name Shem, the son of Noah was. It was white and the parents of the father of the Alliance (the ancestor of Abraham). Ham was that the blacks are getting away with Egyptus.

riddletr... said...

I choose not to answer that question directly, but must be useful information in the link that I have received. The website contains information about the different breeds and their Jewish connection to the Jewish religion.

Cody F-D said...

They were Semites, not black .... Middle East were very dark but not black. They are classified as in the Middle East .... I believe that if you obtain information that is black? [Oo ']

Post a Comment